Years of working with knitted fabrics have taught us a lot. We will tell you one of our tricks: multidimensional, openwork weaves are actually the warmest. Their structure retains the most air, which insulates on cold days. So, we can say, this scarf is a real multitasking accessory - it not only looks stylish, but it is also very, very warm.
- practical, triangular shape,
- waffle weave that perfectly insulates from the cold,
- high-quality acrylic yarn, suitable for allergy sufferers,
- hygienic - you can wash it in a washing machine,
- it was made in the family knitting factory in Poland.
|Type of material||Knitwear|
|Material composition||Acrylic 85% nylon 15%|
|Care tips||Hand wash at 30 ° C, dry horizontally, do not tumble dry|
All our clothes are sewn in Poland and are made with attention from high quality materials.
Warning: Last items in stock!